Managed Network Services
At American Copy Service Center, IT is more than just a solution, it’s a relationship. We are here to provide you with quality business solutions and ongoing support. We strive for a long-term relationship to help your organization grow and ensure that your technology meets the needs of your business. We have the personnel and experience to provide you with enterprise-level service and support.
Let us streamline your business operations and communications with a professionally designed, dependable network that improves your work efficiency.
Our networking services include:
- Network design and architecture
- Network installation and configuration
- Service and support for existing networks
Products & Services
American Copy Service Center offers a wide range of network products and services to support all of your company’s data systems, including older legacy configurations. This includes custom imbedded systems typically used in CNC equipment, using any operating system.
- No IT Staff?: We can provide resources to build, maintain, upgrade, replace, or repair the hardware and software that make up your network. We can also work with your existing vendors to provide the most cost-effective support solutions for your company.
- IT Staff?: We can provide products and services to complement their jobs. As an on-demand IT resource, we can handle everything from daily user and system maintenance to specialized turn-key business solutions. We can develop and implement a solution, implement it and then turn over maintenance to your IT staff, or we can provide the ongoing maintenance for you.
- WAN?: We can support your Wide Area Network (WAN), whether it is 2 offices locally or 50 worldwide. We can develop long-term solutions to maximize your dollar and minimize your down-time, using industry standard hardware and software systems.
Our Microsoft and Cisco certified staff provides complete server and network maintenance, including backup solutions, antivirus, automation, security, and monitoring systems.
We can also provide documentation and analysis of your network(s) by developing a virtual overall view of your complete network, including servers, printers, workstations, hubs, etc. This provides a complete look at your network that allows us to develop a plan to provide better reliability, performance, security, and redundancy. We can also provide this service for mission critical business processes. This high level analysis can reveal possible improvements or modifications to increase efficiencies and/or reduce costs for your company.